New World












This place was known as Shin Seikai or New World in English. The first time I heard this statement was on One Piece manga as I’m following its series. Never knew this was actually a name of a place. But to go there the subway station was not Shin Seikai but Doubutsuen Mae. So you really need to be careful where to stop.

This was actually one of the most dangerous neighborhood in Japan. I don’t even know that until I read it on the web. As I took photograph of the Tsutenkaku Tower, a homeless man came to me and said “That is not the beauty of this world, look there! It even move from east to west!” and he pointing at the sky. As the building block my view of the sky I walked near him and look at where he was pointing. He actually pointed at the moon.  

Then he walk away laughing. Quite a joker.



No comments:

Post a Comment